The Bay of Kotor: Our Lady of the Rock, Kotor
Experience an unforgettable adventure and include Bay of Kotor in your top destination!
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at agreed location, in front of the port of Kotor. Drive to the lookout above Kotor from which you can see a unique view of the Bay of Kotor (about 30 min).
2. Photo break on the lookout above Kotor on the 25th Serpentine of the old Austro-Hungarian road (15 min).
3. Traveling to the bay towards Perast from where we arrive by boat to Our Lady of the Rocks (about 1.5 hours).
4. Visiting Our Lady of the Rocks where you will hear an interesting story about the origin of the island, and a visit to the museum will evoke the life of Bay of Kotor (about 1 hour).
5. Walk through Perast and free time (about 1 hour).
6. Return to Kotor, a tour of the Old Town through the narrow streets, from square to square, you will get acquainted with the rich cultural heritage of the city (about 1 hour).
The excursion lasts about 6 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 170€ = 170€
2 persons 2 x 110€ = 220€
3 persons 3 x 85€ = 255€
4 persons 4 x 80€ = 320€
5 persons 5 x 75€ = 375€
6 persons 6 x 70€ = 420€
7 persons 7 x 65€ = 455€
A minimum of 6 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide
- Transportation by boat to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink on the excursion
- Individual costs