Kotor Bay Boat Tour
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location, at 7:00 AM, departure for Kotor.
2. Photo break, Sveti Stefan (10 min).
3. Arrival in Kotor, free time.
4. Embark on the boat and start of the cruise around Bay of Kotor.
5. Tour around island Our Lady of the Rocks, visit of the church and museum.
6. Continuation of the journey towards the entrance to the Bay of Kotor.
7. Going to the Blue Cave or swimming on the open sea near beach Zanjic.
8. Continuation of the cruise towards Herceg Novi.
9. Sightseeing of Herceg Novi.
10 Continuation of the journey towards Tivat and luxury marina Porto Montenegro.
11. In Tivat, a bus awaits us, return to Bar.
12. Arrival in Bar, end of the journey.
The excursion lasts about 12 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Note – We realize this excursion from Ulcinj, Sutomore, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan, Budva, Tivat, Kotor … depending on where the tourists are located for a group tour.
Private tour on request.
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us – your pleasure is our ultimate goal!
Blue Cave – TOP attraction of the Montenegrin coast
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 175€ = 175€
2 persons 2 x 85€ = 170€
3 persons 3 x 75€ = 225€
4 persons 4 x 70€ = 280€
5 persons 5 x 65€ = 325€
6 persons 6 x 60€ = 360€
7 persons 7 x 55€ = 385€
55€ per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realisation.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- Services of group escort from AVE tours
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Small boat to the Blue Cave ( 5 Eur )
- Entrance to the Museum on Our Lady of the Rock ( 2 Eur )
- Individual costs