Fish picnic in Godinje village
Don’t miss the fish picnic in Godinje during your visit to Montenegro! Catch fish for lunch yourself!
Details & Itinerary
1. Meeting of the group at the agreed location, departure to the Lake Skadar National Park.
2. Photo break at the lookout point with views of Skadar Lake (10 min).
3. Arrival in Godinje.
4. A walk through the village with interesting stories of our guides
5. Fish picnic in household of Dušan Leković.
6. Visit Besac fortress
7. Cruise on Skadar lake
8. On the way back to Bar, a coffee break in Virpazar.
9. Arrival in Bar. End of journey.
The excursion lasts about 6 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Visit Skadar lake islands
Check the price list for private tours
2 persons 2 x 60€ = 120€
3 persons 3 x 55€ = 165€
4 persons 4 x 50€ = 200€
5 persons 5 x 45€ = 225€
6 persons 6 x 40€ = 240€
7 persons 7 x 35€ = 245€
€60 per person
A minimum of 7 people is required for realisation.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A tourist guide on the language of the group
- Lunch in the rural household
- Entrance in Besac fortress
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Ticket for NP Skadar Lake (4 EUR)
- Skadar lake cruise (35 EUR / h – boat capacity up to 8 people)
- Individual costs