Panoramic route: Bar on two magical shores
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location in Bar and panoramic drive to the first lookout (about 60 min).
2. Break at the Stegvas lookout (about 20 min).
3. Arrival in Prečista Krajinska – Ostros coffee break (about 30 min).
4. Through the chestnut forest, the journey continues to the Livari lookout point (about 60 min).
5. Lookout Murici break (about 30 min).
6. Tour of the village of Godinje and picnic in a rural household (2 hours).
7. Virpazar and coffee break (30 min).
8. Return in Bar (about 30 min).
The excursion lasts about 7 hours
Private tours available
Group tours available
Note – The excursion lasts about 7 hours. We start the excursion from Bar at 8 am, the return is around 3 pm. If you are located in some other town – Ulcinj, Budva, Sveti Stefan… AVE tours will organize your arrival in Bar.
Virpazar, a small place on three bridges
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 160€ = 160€
2 persons 2 x 90€ = 180€
3 persons 3 x 85€ = 240€
4 persons 4 x 80€ = 320€
5 persons 5 x 75€ = 375€
6 persons 6 x 70€ = 420€
7 persons 7 x 65€ = 455€
65€ per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realisation.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- Service of the licensed guide on the language of the group
- Lunch in a rural household
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs.
The price does not include
- Individual costs.