Rafting Tara Montenegro
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at an agreed location, at 7.00 AM.
2. First break, coffee in nature (20 min).
3. Arrival to camp at Šcepan Polje and breakfast.
4. Mini jeep safari to Brstenovica (30 min).
5. Rafting through Tara River (around 2,5 hours).
6. Lunch at the camp (about 1 hour).
7. Return to Bar (approx. 3,5 hours).
8. End of an adventure.
The excursion lasts about 13 hours.
Both group and private tours available!
Check the price list for private tours
4 persons 4 x 120€ = 480€
5 persons 5 x 95€ = 475€
89€ per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realisation.
Cost included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- Rafting equipment and rafting instructor – skipper
- Transportation by jeep safari from Šcepan polje to Brštanovica
- The services of AVE tours group guide
- Skipper services
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Individual costs.
- Fees for the nature park