Mini Montenegro tour: Kotor, Cetinje
Take a Mini Montenegro tour, get to know the rich history of the smallest Balkan country and discover the mystery of the letter M on the serpentines that lead from Kotor to Cetinje. Find out why Montenegrins say: “Who has not been in Cetinje has not been in Montenegro! “
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location, at 7:00 AM, departure for Kotor.
2. Photo break at Sveti Stefan (10 min).
3. Arrival to Kotor, sightseeing of the city.
4. Departure for Cetinje.
5. Photo break on 25th Lovćen serpentine.
6. Njeguši village and tasting of national gastronomic brands.
7. Continuing the journey to Cetinje.
8. Tour of Cetinje with guide.
9. Free time.
10. National restaurant – lunch (optional).
11. Return to Bar via Budva.
12. Arrival in Bar, end of the journey.
The excursion lasts about 8 hours
Private tours available
Group tours available
Note – The excursion is realized from Ulcinj, Sutomore, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan… depending on where the tourists are located.For any additional information, contact us – your satisfaction is our goal.
Photo break on St. Stefan
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 150€ = 150€
2 persons 2 x 80€ = 160€
3 persons 3 x 75€ = 225€
4 persons 4 x 60€ = 240€
5 persons 5 x 50€ = 250€
6 persons 6 x 45€ = 270€
7 persons 7 x 40€ = 280€
49€ per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realisation.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Tasting of domestic specialties
- Excursion tax for Cetinje
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink on the excursion
- Individual costs