Wine tasting Montenegro
Wine Tasting Tour in Godinje in 130+ years old winery!
An unforgettable experience of a Montenegrin village that has a tradition with top wines and excellent food
Details & Itinerary
1. Meeting of the group at the agreed location, departure to the Lake Skadar National Park.
2. Photo break at the lookout point with views of Skadar Lake (10 min).
3. Arrival in Godinje.
4. Welcome of the hosts and introduction to the tradition of growing vines in Godinje.
5. A tour of the Leković family cellar.
6. Tasting of 3 different types of wine with homemade food.
7. A tour of the picturesque Godinje.
8. On the way back to Bar, a coffee break in Virpazar.
9. Arrival in Bar. End of journey.
The excursion lasts about 6 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Three types of wine are tasted
Check the price list for private tours
2 persons 2 x 60€ = 120€
3 persons 3 x 65€ = 195€
4 persons 4 x 55€ = 220€
5 persons 5 x 50€ = 250€
6 persons 6 x 45€ = 270€
7 persons 7 x 40€ = 280€
€55 per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realisation.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- Wine tasting and food
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Individual costs