Half – day tour on peninsula Lustica
Experience for a moment contrasts of Montenegro!
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location. Drive toward Lustica Peninsula (approx. 30 min.).
2. A tour of the farm where we will get acquainted with the traditional way of producing olive oil and taste local products (around 1:30 hour).
3. Arrival to the luxurious village of Lustica Bay, which is one of the biggest investments in this part of Europe, with a 5 star branded Chedi Hotel, free time for a walk around the waterfront. Free time for swimming (2 hours).
4. Returning to Kotor and tour around the Old Town where we will discover the rich cultural heritage of the town by walking through the narrow streets (1:30 hour).
The excursion lasts about 6 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Experience on excursions of Ave Tours
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 180€ = 180€
2 persons 2 x 110€ = 220€
3 persons 3 x 95€ = 285€
4 persons 4 x 90€ = 360€
5 persons 5 x 85€ = 425€
6 persons 6 x 80€ = 480€
7 persons 7 x 75€ = 525€
A minimum of 6 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Olive oil tasting in a rural household
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink during the trip that is not provided by the program
- Individual costs