Full day through Montenegro
Details & Itinerary
1. Meet the group at the Port of Kotor. Drive to Cetinje (ancient Captial of Montenegro). The drive is 1.5 hour with a short break.
2. Photo break at the top of the mountain after the 25 switchbacks above the Bay of Kotor.
3. Short break in Njegus village, known as the birthplace of Montenegrin rulers from the Petrovic Dynasty. Njegus is known for its famous Prosciutto and traditional cheese.
4. Arrival to Cetinje. City Tour, visit the Monastery and other cultural and historical monuments (1 hour ).
5. Continue our adventure towards Skadar Lake National Park. Photo break on Fjord “ River Crnojevica” (15 min.).
6. Arrival at “River Crnojevic”, time for lunch and free time (approximately 2 hours).
7. Return to Kotor, taking the magnificent road with breathtaking views of the Bay of Kotor (1 hour and 3o min.).
8. Arrival at Kotor where we tour the old town, squares, churches, and streets of this magnificent town ( approximately 45 min.).
9. The end of our journey.
The excursion lasts about 8 hours.
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
View of the Bay of Kotor
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 230€ = 230€
2 persons 2 x 120€ = 240€
3 persons 3 x 110€ = 330€
4 persons 4 x 105€ = 420€
5 persons 5 x 100€ = 500€
6 persons 6 x 95€ = 570€
7 persons 7 x 90€ = 630€
A minimum of 6 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs Included in the price
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle (car, van or mini bus depending on the size of the group)
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Tourist tax Cetinje and Kotor
- Parking and Tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses