Explore Kotor, Budva, St. Stefan
Budva, the Square of the Churches
Meet the most attractive parts of the Montenegrin Coast and different civilization influences in the architecture of Budva and Kotor!
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location, in front of the port of Kotor. Driving to Sv, Stefan and free time for a photo break (about 60 min).
2. Tour around the old town of Budva, a short travel through centuries, and free time for refreshment (around 2 hours).
3. Return to Kotor (around 30 min).
4. Visiting the Old Town of Kotor and learning about the different architectural styles of city palaces and churches (about 60 min).
5. End of the excursion.
The excursion lasts about 5 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Streets of Old town Kotor
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 140€ = 140€
2 persons 2 x 80€ = 160€
3 persons 3 x 75€ = 225€
4 persons 4 x 70€ = 280€
5 persons 5 x 65€ = 325€
6 persons 6 x 60€ = 360€
7 persons 7 x 55€ = 385€
A minimum of 6 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink on the excursion
- Individual costs