Diversity of the Bay of Kotor: Prčanj, Porto Montenegro
When you get off the cruise, the guide from Travel agency Ave Tours will be waiting for you in front of the Port of Kotor and will take you on a journey through the Bay of Kotor, which is in the club of the most beautiful bays in the world.
We begin our attractive tour in the Old Town of Kotor, one of the most preserved medieval urban cores under UNESCO protection.
On our way from tradition to luxury, we visit Prčanj – cradle of seafarers, the place where the largest sacral building of Bay of Kotor is situated – a temple dedicated to the Virgin.
We continue our journey through panoramic road to Tivat, which has the most exclusive marina in Montenegro and yachting paradise in the Mediterranean.
Kotor experienced the biggest blossom under the administration of Venice, when it was one of the most important trade centers. Wealthy aristocratic families have left us with a rich cultural heritage, beautiful palaces, and lavishly decorated churches that testify about the time of prosperity of the town.
After Kotor, our first destination is Prčanj.
Prčanj is a small town with a long tradition of naval captains, of which the most famous was Ivo Visin who was the first Montenegrin sailor who sailed the world. Women played an important role in the maritime affairs of Montenegro, as evidenced by the legend of Tre Sorelle, whose house you will see on this excursion, as well as The Temple of the Mother of God. After Prčanj, we come to Tivat.
Porto Montenegro, a luxury marina and nautical resort, is located in Tivat Bay. The nautical complex is also a 5 star “Regent Porto Montenegro” hotel, residential buildings, attractive shops of world-renowned brands, international restaurants, spa and wellness centers that provide comfort to the rich elite throughout the year.
We end our trip by returning to Kotor.
The Temple of the Mother of God, Prčanj
Porto Montenegro, Tivat
Enjoy your trip to the Bay of Kotor, touch luxury, feel the tradition!
1. Group meeting at the agreed location, in front of the port of Kotor and a tour around the Old town of Kotor with a licensed guide. After sightseeing, we continue our journey toward Prčanj (around 1:30 hour).
2. Tour around the Prčanj and the sights of this small town in Bay of Kotor (1 hour).
3. We continue our ride around the beautiful bay to the town of Tivat. (30 min.).
4. Arrival in Tivat and tour of Porto Montenegro, the luxury marina for mega yachts and nautical resort (1:30 hour).
5. Tivat – Kotor (30 min).
The excursion lasts from 5 to 6 hours.
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Relaxing in Boka Bay
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 150€ = 150€
2 persons 2 x 85€ = 170€
3 persons 3 x 70€ = 210€
4 persons 4 x 60€ = 240€
5 persons 5 x 55€ = 275€
6 persons 6 x 50€ = 300€
7 persons 7 x 45€ = 315€
A minimum of 4 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink on the excursion
- Individual costs