Half – day tour on peninsula Lustica
By visiting 3 interesting destinations, we will present you the diversity of Montenegro in just one day. We will experience the tradition in a village household on the peninsula of Lustica where we will taste the national gastronomic offer, we will touch the luxury in the modern newly built village of Lustica Bay, and we will get acquainted with the rich cultural heritage of the old UNESCO-protected town Kotor.
Travel agency Ave Tours takes you on a unique, interesting Montenegro tour that is recognized by its contrasts.
After meeting at the agreed location in front of the Port of Kotor, we begin our half – day adventure on the peninsula of Lustica. It is considered that peninsula is the most sunny part of the Bay of Kotor, which is probably the reason why it is recognized by olive growing and the traditional production of olive oil, which once had as many as 100,000 on the island. The rich cultural heritage of 22 churches is another reason to visit this place.
A visit to the village household will give us a feeling of tradition. Here we will get acquainted with the old ways of olive oil production, and our hosts will offer us homemade products that they prepare according to the original recipes and the way their ancestors did 100 years ago.
The journey further leads us to the luxuriously built village of Lustica Bay.
The Mediterranean-style complex consists of seafront apartments, smaller townhouses and luxury villas spread across luxuriously appointed resorts and represents the largest investment in this part of Europe, with over €200 million invested so far, with a total project value exceeding 1 billion. Lustica Bay is also recognized for its luxurious 5-star Chedi branded hotel.
Traditional Production of Olive Oil
We are completing our journey in the Old Town of Kotor.
Walking through the narrow streets of the town, we will get acquainted with the magnificent palaces, famous churches and interesting squares that represent the rich cultural heritage of Kotor, which is under UNESCO’s protection since 1979.
St. Luka church – Old town KOTOR
Experience for a moment contrasts of Montenegro!
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location. Drive toward Lustica Peninsula (approx. 30 min.).
2. A tour of the farm where we will get acquainted with the traditional way of producing olive oil and taste local products (around 1:30 hour).
3. Arrival to the luxurious village of Lustica Bay, which is one of the biggest investments in this part of Europe, with a 5 star branded Chedi Hotel, free time for a walk around the waterfront. Free time for swimming (2 hours).
4. Returning to Kotor and tour around the Old Town where we will discover the rich cultural heritage of the town by walking through the narrow streets (1:30 hour).
The excursion lasts about 6 hours
Private tours availabe
Group tours available
Experience on excursions of Ave Tours
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 180€ = 180€
2 persons 2 x 105€ = 210€
3 persons 3 x 90€ = 270€
4 persons 4 x 80€ = 320€
5 persons 5 x 75€ = 375€
6 persons 6 x 70€ = 420€
7 persons 7 x 65€ = 455€
A minimum of 4 participants is required to complete the trip.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Olive oil tasting in a rural household
- Excursion tax for Kotor
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
- Swimming on one of Lustica’s beaches
- Visit of the Cathedral of St. Tryphon
- Guide on other language
The price does not include
- Food and drink during the trip that is not provided by the program
- Individual costs