Old towns and healing beaches: Bar and Ulcinj
Details & Itinerary
1. Group meeting at the agreed location at the beginning of the Bar promenade. Panoramic sightseeing of the modern part of the town and departure to the Old town of Bar (approx. 30 min).
2. Tour around the Old Town Bar (1 hour).
3. Visit to the Old Olive Tree, one of the oldest in Europe (approx. 15 min).
4. Continuation of the journey to Ulcinj, photo break on the road to Valdanos (30 min).
5. Tour around the Old Town of Ulcinj and Museum (1 hour).
6. Free time, possibility of going to the beach.
7. Enjoying the benefits of healing beach – Women’s Beach. (1.5 hour).
8. Return to Bar and end of the journey.
The excursion lasts about 7 hours
Private tours available
Group tours available
Ulcinj, the town of three Helens, the town that erected the monument to Cervantes
Check the price list for private tours
1 person 1 x 100€ = 100€
2 persons 2 x 55€ = 110€
3 persons 3 x 45€ = 135€
4 persons 4 x 40€ = 160€
5 persons 5 x 35€ = 175€
6 persons 6 x 33€ = 198€
7 persons 7 x 30€ = 210€
40€ per person
A minimum of 6 people is required for realization.
Costs included in the price
- Travel by car, van or bus of high tourist class
- A licensed travel guide in the language of the group
- Entrances for Old Town and Old Olive Tree and Museum in Ulcinj
- Parking services and tolls
- Organizational costs
The price does not include
- Food and drink on the excursion
- Individual costs